Thursday, December 31, 2020

GOOD BYE 2020

Blood glucose 124 This Thursday was quiet for the mostpart. I gave Amanda a bag of roasted Georgia pecans.Then I worked on separating pecan shells from the residual pecans. I have most separated and readdy to be baked tomorrow. Then at 11:00 AM I will listen to New Year's Day music from Austria. Last year I forgot to listen as I was at the Sturbridge Antique Show. Don't think there's a show tomorrow.? I watched Barrett-Jackson Collector Car Auction and Steve Magnante. What impressed me was the sale of a 1978 Rolls Royce convertible that sold for $20,000! Such a deal! EArlier I took a ride to New Braintree and observed Kip's Christmas Tree Farm. Quite an enterprise. Earlier in the day I spoke with Dr. Haniti about gastro-intestinal matters. I also booked an appoitment with Dr. Bimal Dey, hematologist, for Jan. 22 at 10:30 am at Mass General.Will have Josh drive me in. Tonight will be quiet. I have no plans to celebrate and ring in the New Year.2020 has been long and diverse.The highlight of 2020 are the campfires enjoyed on Birch Hill! May 2021 be bright and optimistic and one of good health! ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

1 comment: