Wednesday, December 9, 2020

MY VALLEY FORGE CAMPFIRE ABBREVIATED

The big news in West Brookfield was the massive fire at GEORGE'S PIZZA formerly P&S Pizza. I was oblivious to the event until son Josh told me at fire time! I don't now why I didn't hear the firetrucks go by the Poodle now did I hear blaring sirens? My day was very quiet. The insulin needles didn't come in the mail! I have been without insulin for a week. Clearly the Post Office and the mails are late in happening! All day was about YouTube and biographies. First Jackie Kennedy Onassis then Norman Vincent Peale and later LBJ. There wasn't any word from Josh until 4:20. "I have a fire going" so I said I'd be over." Je had a wheel-chair waiting for me and wheeled me through the snows of December. The fire was big but with a hitch. He was burning massive amounts of papers held over the years on wet white birch logs.The fire needed needed a feeding every few minutes. After about an hour Maddie came out looking for a ride to practice. That was that! Then the Game Shows were prempted by the Patriots. Not good! More alternative watching!! It was a day of surprises! ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment