Friday, December 25, 2020

A DREARY CHRISTMAS DAY

Blood glucose 114 This Friday saw all of the snow gone upon getting up. The flood waters are revealed in Coy's Brook and others.Chase called me min-morning inviting me  to his home. He wanted to drive my Honda so we journeyed around town then onto New Braintree. His driving skills are excellent. Ben called as we were riding .EArlier I called my sister and left a message.

It was a quiet Christmas Day for me. I read more of Alex Trebek's book "THE ANSWER IS." Trebek was truly a man of the world and his sophistication showed. I am enjoying the insights revealed. LAter in the afternoon I logged onto YouTube and enjoyed watching sermons of Norman Vincent Peale! His messages never get stale as far as I'm concerned.

Tomorrow looks like a better day.

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN


No comments:

Post a Comment