Saturday, December 12, 2020

SNEEZING ALL DAY AND ALL WEEK

The day began by driving to Dollar General for Christmas cards for Ben & Josh and my five grandchildren. Hallmark cards at Hannaford' were $7 each. At DG I got 7 for the same price! I mailed cards to Ben, Allison and Savannah with the hopes they will arrive seasonably. Charline Whitman's card took all week from Anderson, S.C. Speaking of mail still no insulin needles! I will get some on Tuesday when I go to the VA in Worcester for a blood draw. Enough! Called Dick Johnson who was game for a motor trip to nowhere. We headed West to Amherst and Northampton then down the Ct River to Holyoke back to Belchertown. Dick bought some cheap gasoline for $1.99. Left my blue jacket in his truck.I have beeen sporting a head cold all week with sneezing and a runny nose. Hopefully I'll rest better tonight. Needless to say today's weather wasn't pleasant Defiant Donald Trump didn't wear a mask at the West Point football game betweek Army and Navy!Bye-bye Donald! ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment