Tuesday, December 15, 2020

A MUCH BETTER TUESDAY!

My trip to the Worcester VA on Lincoln Street was a total success! The blood draw was a sinch including a urine sample. Then I called on the pharmacist "Kelly" who gave me everything I asked for. This facility was like a morgue! We returned to the Brookfields before noon at which time I ate a full breakfast. The big news of the day is the speculation on the forthcoming Nor'easter. It seems we are going to get a ton of the white stuff! Some say "more than a foot." I settled down for a nap in my old chair.Later I drove to Hannaford NB. My focus on food was more veggies.The store manager was giving out gift cards. I got $10! Josh had a fire going at 4:30 PM. I stayed for an hour. It was agreed I get an EXERCISE BICYCLE. Must increase my daily exercise routine.Know anybody that has an exercise bike for sale? ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment