Saturday, December 19, 2020

SUB-ZERO BEGINNING

Blood glucose 110.The morning began with a two below zero reading! Without a car I relied on Josh for everything.LAte morning saw us travel to Parson's in EB to pick up my dry-cleaning then to Hannaford NB for food. I got a variety of veggies along with other staples. I cashed in to have money for Christmas gifts.It seems the Self-checkout is all encompasing and convenient. We got my mail at Box 11 and enjoyed a variety of mail to include a generous gift from sister Jan. I remained home until mid-afternoon when Josh called saying he had a campfire going.I remained for 90 minutes. It was reasonably mild. Next I came home for some Christmas music. I watched Johnny Cash and Lawrence Welk. My Saturday without a car worked out well. Thanks Josh! ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment