Wednesday, April 15, 2020

WINDY WEDNESDAY ON BIRCH HILL

Blood glucose 111

Today was a cold hump day! I sat out in my garage and abbreviated my sitting as it was too windy and cold. At 4:00 I drove to Josh's estate and too found I had to abbreviate my stay as the wind was penetrating. On the way home I realized how crystal clear it had turned making the remainder of the day pretty from my front office.

It seems winter has returned by the looks of the Weather Channel forecast. St. Louis is as cold as it is here.

Received a Dual-Sided Scrubber and Massager for my "back-scratch" issue! The VA takes care of me once more....has over 900 massaging fingers. Should relieve my discomfort!

Now I must find relief for sciatica and neuropathy. These issues slow me down! Sitting down is my only resolve. Fortunately I find comfort in bed.

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment