Thursday, April 23, 2020

A FRIENDLY CAMPFIRE ON BIRCH HILL

Blood glucose 100

My day, overall, was good.. I watched a special on Anthony Fauci, MD. Dr. Fauci is a graduate of Holy Cross College, Worcester! The man is brilliant and is a runner.

The day was partly cloudy. I thought it would be a good day to sit in the sun but it clouded up as I went outside. About 3:45 I drove over to Josh's estate. It proved to be rewarding. The grandchildren were riding bikes and having fun with laser guns and basketballs. There wasn't much wind.

For nearly two hours my son and I discussed all of the news  (and gossip.) Josh roasted marshmallows and relaxed. Josh told of planting Christmas trees with the kids. A good investment in 10 years.

Tonight I watched PBS, Lester Holt, and a little of Trump. Did I detect a poor me attitude of the president?

And oh yes...my Social Security check came in. How sweet it is! Rain tomorrow.. sun on Saturday.

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN



No comments:

Post a Comment