Monday, April 6, 2020

A SURPRISE ON BIRCH HILL

Blood glucose 95  Weight 172 lbs.

The skies finally cleared and this Monday was great! The Northwest winds made it feel like March as we sat around the campfire. Josh roasted some Italian sausage in foil and this served as supper.

I brought my Nikon D-
40 and got some great pictures of Josh & the girls - Lily, Evie and Maddie. I made prints for the family.

On my way out I viewed THREE DEER grazing down at the end of the field. Three doe were not intimidated. As I got closer to the three I parked my Honda and barked like a dog. They lifted heads and ran as I shot some pictures and disappeared in the woods.

In other news I got my National Grid bill for March $157.28..Feb 28 March 31.

Laundry and Hannaford in the AM. I then enjoyed an hour seated on my chair in the garage. Friend Jeff Nickerson and I chewed the fat for an hour! My Monday was excellent!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment