Saturday, April 4, 2020

MY STAY AT HOME SATURDAY

This Saturday is panning out much better.! With phone conversations from Florida and Washington State I got caught up in talking with old friends: Lowell V. Arms and William N. Gross.

"Gobel" and I go back to NBHS, Worcester Junior, The U.S.Army, and living in Charlton City. Lowell now lives in Concord, NC. Bill Gross, a college roommate and attorney lives in Vancouver, Washington. I also gave a call to Sybil Sandman in NB.

This afternoon I decided to do a "tour of North Brookfield and New Braintree. I pretend I am a Ranger again. My observations saw many folks doing yard work, walking. etc. I think this better weather raises people's spirits.

Dollar General NB is where I got a tube of Poligrip. No tissues or paper towels, however.

Trump is on now so I'll close!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment