Tuesday, April 14, 2020

A TUESDAY IN APRIL

My trip to Hannaford for food was early. Much to mY
surprise the shoppers were few and I managed to breeze through in style. No waiting.

An interesting purchase was four ears of sweet corn! I boiled two and enjoyed them with butter for lunch. After lunch I opted to sit in the sun. I was a little leery as I thought it was cool. Actually it was perfect.

No campfire today on Birch Hill today.. "tomorrow for sure" related Josh.
I did notice the tin roof on the governor's mansion was blown off in a section. This gives testimony of how fast yesterday's gale-force winds really were Blue Hills recorded a gust above 80 mph! Must check with Josh and his anemometer's reading.

Made arrangements for Kemp-Nut to clean up my yard and mow on Saturday.

Seems Trump defense is growing! Cuomo and the president are at odds! Enough!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment