Friday, April 17, 2020

THIS SPRING THE SEASON IS IN REVERSE!

Okay so I bought a pint of Rum-Raisin.. Haagan-Dazs.

Snow is in the forecast with varying forecasts from a couple of inches to half-foot in the Berkshires. I'm glad my snow tires are still on the Honda. You just never know.

The campfire on Birch Hill was good. I doubled down with a red plaid scarf, a Quaboag sweat shirt and black wool Buffalo jacket. I kept reasonably warm as "Josh-the-fireman" fed the fire that was fanned by a West wind. I lasted for an hour and a quarter then it was off to Hannaford.

The store seemed empty. Many masks were observed. My total purchase totaled $20.26.

Earlier in the day I traveled to Sturbridge for a superb $5 wash job at C&R Tire... and cheap gasoline. The whole town has gasoline priced from $1.839 forward. My trip was for not! $12.00  for a fill-up. Then to Spencer for clothes pickup.

We just can't seem to find that corner where Spring is hiding.

Jeopardy $100,000 Championship game was enjoyable.

Hang tough, Americans!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

Uncle Alex!

No comments:

Post a Comment