Saturday, April 11, 2020

A SATURDAY OF NETFLIX

A windy cold Saturday kept me inside! I watched 'How To Become President' and learned a lot. This documentary is the best historic narrative covering everybody from Abe Lincoln to Trump. It covers what makes people vote and why. Later I watched Oliver Stone's narrating the atrocities of WWII. Tonight I watched part of "JACKIE" on Reelz. There's more JFK on at 8:00 PM.

At noon Josh brought over a large plastic doll house to be sold. It rests on the front lawn with a price tag of $100. No bites yet! Sells new for over $400.00! Check it out!

I did watch " Ask This Old House." I found this interesting as a home restorer I identified with the many trades. A good review indeed.

Not staying up for Trump's daily blah. Coronavirus numbers are staggering.

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN




No comments:

Post a Comment