Saturday, April 25, 2020

A LATE-APRIL SUNNY SATURDAY IN THE BROOKFIELDS

The clearing last night foretold the beauty of this Saturday! I goofed in thinking there would not be a campfire. There was!

Today I arrived at the J. Potvin Estate on Birch Hill with grand children playing. Josh was cutting firewood. He started the fire as I sat in my rocker. The sun was warm and the winds were soft. My time .. much in solitude.. allowed me to be reflective of the day. Josh went for a bike ride and seems to be in perpetual motion with splitting wood and all.

I detected some changes in Trump's behavior! Now, after some 40 daily conferences and question session. DJT called things off. Maybe he has been caught in some exaggerations of the truth? LOL. Tomorrow's news programs should be interesting!

Folks were enjoying the moment with mowing grass, raking lawns and visiting neighbors. Gradually Spring will eek its way in regardless. It seems snow is in the forecast again. How nice!

Noticed a house fire on my way to Hannaford. North Brookfield and West Brookfield Fire Departments were responding and traffic was detoured. No other details.

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
Mass General in Spring



No comments:

Post a Comment