Monday, April 27, 2020

RAIN MONDAY

Despite a rainy Monday, my Monday was good!

The day began with a phone call from my VA nurse, Denise. She is thorough and helpful. We review all of my ailments and Denise takes charge. Later in the day I replenished my pill caddy.

My next Monday detail was "dirty laundry." This routine task  sets me off in a good mood.. then I put things away for a week and make my bed.

The inclement weather kept me housebound. I watch lots of news and got a lead that Trump was to be on at 5:30. He showcased all the big wigs including the Presidents of Wallmart and CVS. At the end of things El Presidente' went into another blame tirade AND look at me.... Enough said.

I like watching PBS and NBC for a broad view of World happenings.

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN


No comments:

Post a Comment