Sunday, April 26, 2020

A COLD, WET, REFLECTIVE SUNDAY

For as yesterday was warm and sunshine,  today was cold with a Northeast wind and rain! I didn't realize how cold it was until I went to Josh's house for a free haircut. I get a haircut every month which suits me fine!

Controversy continues by statements made by Trump. It seems he has his "foot in his mouth" and is in retreat. Looking at his track record regarding daily briefings on the virus I doubt if the president can go too much further  before opening his mouth.

I want to recognize my daughter-in-law Heidi Potvin, RN, for her professional work at Mass General! Heidi travels to Boston almost daily to work. This noble effort is reviewed by Chase, Lily, Maddie and Evie not to mention loving husband Josh! THANK YOU, HEIDI, FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART... you are truly a courageous lady!

Tomorrow will be "Monday as usual" with laundry, pick-up and clean-up.

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

HEIDI

No comments:

Post a Comment