Tuesday, April 28, 2020

ANOTHER RUBY TUESDAY IN THE BROOKFIELDS

A partly cloudy Tuesday made things brighter. Once again I did some food shopping at Hannaford's. More people are wearing face masks. It's interesting to see folks eyes. Some with approval others look the other way!

The big news today came when I checked my bank statement and found U.S. TREASURY deposit for $1,200.00! I didn't expect it. How sweet it is!

Today's campfire was friendly. Josh & Chase and I speculated on how I should use the "Trump money!" I said buying scratch tickets might be a good idea. Chase volunteered "Buy 600 worth of $20 tickets." The conclusion was to save it for a rainy day!

There's activity in North Brookfield atop Bell Hill. No details yet.

Looks like another good day tomorrow.

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
WHAT GOES ON?

No comments:

Post a Comment