Monday, November 4, 2019

SIRIUS XM IN HONDA!

Blood sugar 83                Weight 175 lbs.

Satellite radio gives us options. With more than 150 channels of music, sports and news, my Honda cabin
takes on new meaning. Sons Ben and Josh do have Sirius in their cars.. so what the heck.. now so do I!

My little "Chiquita" called in sick today so I was faced with doing my dirty laundry in Warren. I pay for the service.....

Didn't watch the Patriot's game. High scoring.  Oh well.

Another crystal clear day.. a Monday beginning in the lower twenties. Good way to begin the week. Tomorrow way be another story. Had an early morning visitor, Vietnam Veteran, Dave Cameron. Good friend.

South Georgia called last night from Doerun.. J. Maurice Barfield, auctioneer and farmer tells of harvesting peanuts, cotton and pecans. Haven't seen my friend in 20 years!

New book out on EDISON by Edmund Morris. Will have the library obtain it.

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment