Sunday, November 24, 2019

A SUNDAY NOR'EASTER

Blood glucose 117         Weight 173.5 lbs

It is, perhaps, the busiest Sunday of the year at Hannaford Food! Food baskets were flowing over to the tune of $300 - $400! I stated to a lady "Thanksgiving is one day when Americans eat to their heart's content and continue the remaining 364 days in the same fashion!"

Alex Trebek is feature in a cover story on STAR Magazine. Good coverage.  "Goodbye, My Friends."

As beautiful as yesterday was, today's weather was blustery. In leaving Hannaford I was confronted with gale winds from the Northeast in a driving rain. It was reminiscent of the December day back in 1956 when Paul Kizzle and I discovered Small Pox Cave! Rain changed to snow... nice!

Today was conducive to naps. Did buy some sunflower seeds for my bird friends. I am entertained by the birds of winter!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment