Thursday, November 21, 2019

MY BILLY JOEL THURSDAY

After my physical therapy I sought getting my oil changed.. but to no avail. I enjoy listening to Channel 30 of Sirius XM Billy Joel Channel. I felt the day was too good to spend it inside so I drove to The Quabbin. The tranquility in the pathless woods gave me pleasure as I listened to Joel. The panoramic views from the Enfield Lookout affords a picture of distant summits second to none.

I did get Rhonda Honda washed in WARE.. another inferior wash! SonJosh says "the wash in Sturbridge is best." I'll try it next.

Getting ready for more Seton Hall men's basketball on Saturday... 12 Noon.. Florida.. televised from Newark FS2!

Also enjoyed listening to music in my Man Cave: Too early for Christmas music, don't you think? Man of Lamancha and the Beatles.

Put together a birthday gift for Chase Robert age 15!


ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

My All-American Grandson!



No comments:

Post a Comment