Friday, November 1, 2019

MY FRIDAY DELIGHT

Blood glucose 73              Weight 176 lbs.

One flash of lightening as we traveled West on the Mass Pike last night foretold a change in the weather. We endured 5 days of gloom; today it is clear blue skies, rising barometer, & strong NW winds. A new month with a new attitude! It takes forever for the day to dawn!

Boston was a full day. Josh and I visited John Paolucci at Brighams & Women's Hospital then he put me in a UBER cab which took me to Mass General. The magic of the SmartPhone allowed Josh to hail and pay for a cab on his phone. Amazing!

My visit with the neurosurgeon was good. I am now 6 months post-operative. The doctor said "you look good, Bob"! "Call me if you need me!"

Today I have more PT at Comprehensive Physical Therapy, P.C. WB at 1:00 PM. I am encouraged.

It's November!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN


It's Over!





No comments:

Post a Comment