Tuesday, November 12, 2019

MY "NO-SNOW" TUESDAY

Blood glucose 94                      Weight 172 lbs.

As the skies clear in the west and temperatures plummet, this Tuesday didn't see snow other than a few flakes at noon. Northern Vermont got a lot; we didn't see any in the Brookfields!

My physical therapy session went well. Mark gave me a great massage on my lower back. The pain down my right back & leg continues as does my neuropathy on my feet. Looking for somebody to apply ointment to back twice a day!

The NB Senior Center provided a vegetable soup and tuna fish roll. Not appetizing for me. Did some food shopping at Hannaford NB. Lay's Salt & Vinegar chips led the list. Increasing my intake of water.

College ball tonight plus the game shows. Getting psyched for the Michigan - Seton Hall game on Thursday night.

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
JOHNSON MAKES A "HUMMER SPLASH"

No comments:

Post a Comment