Saturday, November 9, 2019

MY DISAPPOINTING SATURDAY

Today had its share of disappointments! The trip to TwinRiver cost me $30 and Johnson "donated" his winnings to the cause. Then when I returned to WB I was all ready to watch Seton Hall when I discovered the game wasn't televised! The Pirates did beat Stony Brook but Myles Powell was injured. He sprained his ankle and now it may be questionable if he plays against MICHIGAN next Thursday night. Just now Purdue lost to Texas. I favored Purdue!

My Eczema today has been one big itch... back, legs arms.

I was inspired by the chance that MICHAEL BLOOMBERG may enter the presidential race! The guy has Trump's number. See what happens!

Did go food shopping. Shrimp was my choice with horseradish sauce. Yum.

Tomorrow's another day so I'll say "Goodnight Chet!"

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN


No luck Johnson



No comments:

Post a Comment