Monday, November 18, 2019

SETON HALL MENS BASKETBALL AP #13 RANK

The Hall dropped a point in ins weekly ratings. Not to worry. <y men from South Orange will have a restful week.. their next game on Saturday at 4:00. There will be other contests to watch.

My therapy this morning left me in pain down my right leg.

Housekeeper came and cleaned up my pad and did my wash. I like being waited on!

Spent an hour further separating my Georgia Pecans. Bought some Zip-Locks and Lawries Seasoning. I have a dozen bags to enjoy and share. Haven't decided whether I want to roast them before sharing them?!

YouTube is on the fritz again. Must get SonBen's log-in address.. then contact Jeff Nickerson.

Watched lots of Pawn Stars this Monday. B Ball and Jeopardy! tonight.

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment