Wednesday, November 13, 2019

A BRILLIANT COLD WEDNESDAY

Blood glucose 78                Weight 173

It seems the days are so short it's difficult to capture the moment! I did drive to Ware for a case nutritional drink (Equate -Strawberry)  and a few other goodies. Then it was watching the hearings. But the big news for me was New York Times columnist, Thomas L. Friedman endorses Michael Bloomberg for president! "I Like Mike" is the title of his column. Bloomberg is my age and seems to carry himself well. As a self-made billionaire Bloomberg served 3 terms as Mayor of New York City.

As for the hearings... I question if average Americans follow or understand all of the legalese? Trump, at his news conference, calls it  "Witch Hunt." The insulting Donald!

Tomorrow my nurse Denise Shea comes in early... then I return to Comprehensive Physical Therapy for more relief. The persistent sharp pain down my right leg plus neuropathy in my feet concern me.?

Another cold night in store. Was about 10 degrees this morning. It's 4:52 PM and already twilight. Thanksgiving is in two weeks!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN



No comments:

Post a Comment