Saturday, November 30, 2019

JOHNNY CASH CHRISTMAS SPECIALS WORTH WATCHING

Three Johnny Cash Christmas Specials are worth watching on YouTube.
1975, 1976 and 1977 give you three hours of Christmas programming along with celebrities like Tony Orlando, Kris Kristopherson, and many, many more. Cash was in his prime during these years and are still worth watching today.!

Ray Conniff's WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS is another hour of great Christmas songs.

Today was bitter cold. The wind-chill bit into the brilliant sunshine. It will be interesting to see just how much snow we end up with. I did my share of "watching" until SonJosh invited me to travel to Ware to Lowes. This one store dazzles me to no end.

Welcome December in a fine fashion!The lucky folks.. the Snow Birds are leaving us stout-hearted "Yankees."

I enjoyed more collegiate basketball and will all winter!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
 
JOHNNY CASH - THE KING OF COUNTRY!

No comments:

Post a Comment