Thursday, September 30, 2021

ANOTHER COLD START

It was another cold start with the temperature hovering around 40 degrees.My two newspapers were in. I was reading them in the breezeway when Josh came to rearrange things. A new shower stall and bench was to arrive at noon. Plumber Larry Allard will be replacing "new for old." The NB Senior Center was to feed only three of us. I noticed the construction of the new gas station in the center of NB is progressing with truck loads of sand and huge concrete pipes to be placed. I came back to watch the St. Louis Cardinals defeat the Milwaukee Brewers. Cardinals did lose last night.My highlight of the day came when I presented Lily a gift card for her achievement as Captain of the Field Hockey team. She was all smiles!Go to the pediatrist in the morning at 11:00. ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment