Saturday, September 11, 2021

A COOL SEPTEMBER SATURDAY

BLOOD GLUCOSE 90 Weight 164lbs.. It was the coolest September morning at 45 degrees. I left the windows open yet put on the gas heat for a few minutes. The big event in West Brookfield was the Church Flea Market. It was a colorful spectacle with tents. I had no reason to visit as I felt I had no desires for more "stuff!" Dick Johnson was late in arriving because of cell phone problems. I made a $20 donation for gasoline in his truck. We once more traveled West to the Quabbin then North towards Athol.We ate at a McDonalds in Orange, perhaps. Upon return I watched baseball on MLB then drove over to Birch Hill. Little Evie came out to say her parents were socializing with friends so I returned home
.I watched all of the 9-11 ceremonies on tv. I was living in Boston at the Veterans Shelter at the time. Felt ARGENBRIGHT Security screwed up royally in allowing the hijackers pass through the gates. Tonight the Red Sox are ahead 7-2 against the White Sox in Chicago. Maybe they'll win? ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

1 comment: