Tuesday, September 28, 2021

A RUBY TUESDAY TYPE Of DAY

The rumble of thunder and p-stone hail kicked off this Tuesday. No USA Today and Country Corner but I did see Angie Manero! I kissed her on the cheek and wished her well. The day was spent watching JFK and other stuff. The meal at the NB Senior Center was interesting.The chocolate cake was the best. No baseball during the day. The Sox are in Baltimore and lead the Orioles 1-0 as I write. I acalled Josh at 5:00 and was surprised to hear of his having a campfire. When I arrived my 8 year old grandaughter Evie was tooling around on an Artic Cat four wheeler!It was reminiscent of Josh having a three wheeler back in the mid Eighties. The rain didn't dampen our spirits.Hopefully clearing will come overnight. ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment