Wednesday, September 8, 2021

A COOPERSTOWN WEDNESDAY

The day was perfect.It was fun seeing all Hall of Famers return. Many are grey and white. Some overweight. Red Sox players include Perdo Martinez, Wade Boggs and Dennis Eckersly. All videos recounted baseball history. I thought of those passed HOFers I have met. At the top of the list is Tommy Lasorda! Derek Jeter let the pack with his beard. The crowd was overwhelmingly "Jeter". I left early as Chase had a soccer game at Quabaug. The Cougars won 1-0. Saw Bobby Miner walk by. We chatted briefly.My lawn was mowed by Josh with a powered hand mower. I polished off the delicious coffee icecream.Lunch was at the NB Senior Center.Quiche, watermellon & cookies were a hit! Got another "No Payment Due" from National Grid! Change in the weather tomorrow! No score at Fenway .. 5th Inning! ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment