Friday, October 1, 2021

A GOOD FRIDAY & CAMPFIRE

Today was another good day. The morning temperature again hovered around 40 degrees. After reading the newspapers Josh arrived at 10 and drove me to the VA Plantation Street, Worcester location. The podriatist removed a necrotic nail on my left big toe.Ouch! He was complimentary to my toes. Upon return I delivered my laundry to Tony's in Spencer and stopped at McDonalds for lunch.Once again the food was less than good. I had fries, a burger and a Coke.The big news is the return of Tom Brady. Lester Holt, NBC anchor, is in Foxboro.All of my game shows were prempted by Patriot stuff. No thanks. At 5:00 I drove over to Birch Hill where a campfire was burning. Little Evie was riding her four wheeler then her two sisters took a spin. The campfire took the chill out of the air. Watched the Sox and Yankee games for an hour. ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment