Friday, September 17, 2021

A DISMAL FRIDAY THOUGH GOOD

After a good night's rest my Friday was routine. Josh and Larry Allard, Plumber, came by anticipating a new shower stall for me. My lunch at the WB Senior Center for 3 was good.The main thrust of the day came in watching Barret-Jackson Collector Car Auction. I am so impressed with the effort of one Steve Magnante. Steve is an automotive historian and knows the details of everything from the Pierce-Arrow headlights to Mopar cars. I will contact Steve when he returns from Texas next week. Josh invited me over to a campfire at 5:00. He sponsored a pizza party for Chase's soccer team.It was misty and gang met in the barn upstairs.The Red Sox are playing in their yellow uniforms and are leading 2-1 after two innings. My Friday was good! ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment