Thursday, September 16, 2021

THURSDAY IN MID-SEPTEMBER

This day was quiet. I did eat at the NB Senior Center and enjoyed the company of Nancy and Margaret. The afternoon was spent watching Barrett-Jackson Auction and Steve Magnante. I enjoy seeing the variety of cars and trucks offered. Most are well above average in price. Didn't see and Allante's this time. In West Brookfield the sidewalk from the Library to the Methodist Church was completed today. Gradually the job is getting completion.Saw Josh briefly at 5:00.The man is extremely busy. He came over at 7:00 and washed my kitchen floor, bedroom and bath. I told him I was appreciative for his help.Jeopardy! champion Matt Amodio's winnings are now at $775,401.Keep going,Matt! No baseball today. ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment