Friday, September 3, 2021

AN EARLY SEPTEMBER CAMPFIRE

The Labor Day weekend is here. It was a cool clear afternoon after morning clouds. The detour was short lived and opened up at 3:00 pm. Josh invited me over to his place. Little Evie got her hair-cut as did Maddie. Lily was going to friend Hanna's for a sleep-over. Chase was playing at a soccer game in Auburn.I mentioned the Labor Day festivities and the big to do is the Spencer Fair with a $12 admission! Governor Charlie Baker made a presence early on. Tonight's campfire was above average. Josh split a bunch of dry cherry. I stayed later. Got home to see the Red Sox belt two homers!. The led 2-0 after a couple of innings. Dick Johnson should be here in the morning. Joe T called me as I was calling it a day.Sorry Joe. Tomorrow will be good as the weatherman reports it will be the pick of the weekend. ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment