Monday, September 20, 2021

A BEAUTIFUL MONDAY

Blood glucose 92 This particular Monday began with a cool 45 degrees. After reading the Times I drove to NB for some food. My total purchse was $33.67. I tended to my pill cady and spent an hour filling, ordering and requesting a refill on gabapentin. The process took a while. Also, I cleared my Thursday appointment with Dr. Bennett. Josh said he was busy so I'll cancel and re-schedule accordingly. He advised me of two games .. one with Lily and Field Hockey at 4:00 and 6:00 with Chase playing soccer. I made it with the 4:00 game and ended up taking Maddie home from school. Lily's team lost 0-2 and Chase was ahead 3-0. Tonight the Jeopardy! champ Matt Amodio has a 24 day winning of $857,001! Keep going, Matt. Not interested in watching "ALI." ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment