Friday, September 10, 2021

FRIDAY NIGHT BASEBALL

Two very important contests in the majors as I write: The Mets versus the Yankees and the Boston Red Sox versus the Chicago White Sox. Boston is 9 games behind Tampa Bay and the Yankees 10. The season is winding down and every game important.I'll wait for the morning news to learn who won. Today saw us wake up to sunshine after getting an inch of rain over night. The day was partly sunny and the highlight came at mid-afternoon at Quaboag High School. Maddie Potvin #4 had a Jayvee soccer game in the lower field.Dave Bouchard and Principal Steve gave me rides in their motorized buggies and a chair at the 50 yard line. Son Josh showed up and I remained at the end of the first half in a 0-0 tie. I don't know the outcome?? The entire weekend looks bright. ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment