Monday, September 27, 2021

THE COLDEST MORNING SO FAR

Blood glucose 101 This was the coldest morning so far. I had all of the windows open. The temperature was at 43 degrees so I closed them and turned on the heat! Got the two newspapers and read them in the breezeway.I like the USA Today as it summarizes items not found in the New York Times. Had trouble making my bed as the sheet tore. Josh to the rescue. Got a selection of JFK inspitational items in the mail. The selection so moved me to watch the Years of Lightening Day of Drums.Kennedy had it all. Watched the White Sox defeat the Tigers.Getting down to the nitty gritty! Congrats to my oldest grandaughter, Lily, for being named Captain of the Quaboag Field Hockey team. We had a passing shower in the afternoon.Matt Amodio keeps on winning on Jeopardy! ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment