Saturday, September 18, 2021

SUNSHINE Baseball & Another Red Sox Victory

This Saturday began with overcast skies. By the time Johnson arrived the sun began to break through. It remained sunny the rest of the day.Our Saturday trip brought us West. I promised Dick a wash job for the truck.He took my offer to heart and he chose for a "Premium Wash -$18.00." We headed for Northampton again.I always enjoy seeing Western Mass. on a Saturday. Traffic was heavy in Amherst and Hadley. We ate at the McDonald's in Ware. Poor service. We returned in time for me to enjoy the Boston Red Sox' victory over the Orioles. The Sox have momentum as the Yankees lost! I watched the Tigers defeat the Rays and that is good. Tomorrow will be another game with the Orioles. GO SOX! Drove to Birch Hill and found Chase home. Everyone else was tied up and headed for the Burgesses for Isabelle's 16th birthday. I offered Chase $5 to wash my red Allante'. He laughed! My Saturday was above average! ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment