Sunday, September 26, 2021

A SEPTEMBER SUNDAY OF GETTING THINGS DONE

A cool beginning foretold the day with clear blue skies. My laundry got done although I forgot to include 4 T-shirts! My Cadillac was washed and my lawn was mowed. I rewarded Josh with 4 Maine lobsters from Hannaford. The afternoon football game was not fun. I watched it and felt the Patriots were not playing to expectations. The next contest came at night from Fenway Park. Another sell-out crowd is at hand. No score after 3 innings. I will not watch any more tonight and will get the score in the morning.I will resume USA Today daily purchase. This week winds down the regular MLB baseball contests. I wanted to post the Jeopardy! champion Matt Amodio who passed the million dollar ($1,004,001) mark on Friday.Only two players, Ken Jennings and James Holzhauer have two million dollar records. An exciting week with all of the contests! ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment