Tuesday, July 20, 2021

JEFF BEZOS ASTRONAUT

Jeff Bezos may be one of the richest men in the world and he is one of the smartest! Jeff graduated from Princeton University Summa Cum Laude! Today's space launch reminded me when I lived at Cape Canaveral. I was credentialed with the Associated Press and saw John Glenn go up at age 77.I have always been an enthusiast of the Space Age and even taught the kids at WBES. Dick Johnson and I have been enthused since SPUTNIK in 1957. Today was a good hot day. My driveway apron was completed in the heat of the aftenoon.I sing the praises of the men ... five in all. Complete! No Red Sox - Toronto game in Buffalo because of thunderstorms. Had lunch at the NB Senior Center and renewed acquaintenances.. some folks I haven't seen in over a year! Josh mowedd the lawn tonight. ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment