Wednesday, July 7, 2021

ANOTHER STEAMY DAY

BLOOD GLOCOSE 105. I drove the Allante' down to Country Corner for gas. I paid $3.01 a gallon.. $20 worth.! I had predicted this hallmark two months ago! How high will it go? Then, later in the morning I drove the Allante' to North Brookfield to the Senior Center. It was like old times with few folks present.I got my meal "to go." The chicken drumsticks were not tasty! Tomorrow I'll repeat the trip having meatloaf. The temperature got to 90 degrees and I laid low. My two fans & AC do the trick. The Red Sox lost last night by a run and today's game was an afternoon repeat. They were 3-3 on the road trip.I think they need a rest and will have tomorrow off. The All-Star Game is Tuesday in Denver with the Home Run Derby on Monday.I have fond memories of attending the All-Star Game in Toronto in 1991.Such a treat for my sons and I. Didn't see Josh today as another thunderstorm came by around 5:00 PM. Probebly another half inch of rain? The forecast for the remainder of the week is terrible! Dr. Dey's office called rescheduling my visit to July 30. Don't think I can keep it as Josh will be away! ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment