Tuesday, July 13, 2021

ANOTHER DISMAL DAY

Weight 163lbs Blood glucose 135 The good news is the All-Star game in Denver. All day long features have brightened this day. I traveled to North Brookfield to pick up my lunch at the Senior Center, Essentially I was the only one there then Nancy D. came in to pick up the Boiled Lunch. Kielbasa, Potatoes and Carrots. I'll return tomorrow for Shepard's pie. Back in Denver the classy All Star's were interviewed wearing some classy duds. Josh called at 5:00 inviting me over for a campfire. It was slow burning for a while. Little Evie was playing around with a blue blanket. I returned as the 6:15 siren blew. Just now the American League scored one run. Devers got a hit! I don't plan on watching any more. The promise for some sunshine tomorrow afternoon is questionable!
. ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment