Thursday, July 15, 2021

A SUNNY HOT THURSDAY

The entire day was full of sunshine. It got to be hot with temperatures reaching near 90. I drove my red Allante' to North Brookfield in late morning to pick up my box lunch a ham & cheese sandwich plus chips and a pickle. The Senior Center had but one other person sitting around. Most of the meals were to be picked up. EArly on I decided air conditioning would rule my day. I had high hopes of a Red Sox - Yankee contest from the Bronx and was disappointed to learn at 5:00 pm that the game was postponed because of Covid-19 problems with the Yankees. I drove over to Josh's and saw Chase and Evie. Dad was out runninhg. He had a dinnner committment with Bev so I came home and enjoyed the other half of my sandwich. I "kept cool" in the confines of the Poodle. My evening was spent watching the usual and doing my exercise on the bike. The Brimfield Flea Market is on. I have no desire to attend! ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment