Tuesday, July 27, 2021

ANOTHER VERY GOOD DAY

This Tuesday was excellent from beginning to end. I tackled reviewing my vast collection of photographs and birthday cards. I got so engrossed I almost forgot going to the NB Senior Center. Two of us ate in. The pasta was decent with a salad and decorated cupcake. After lunch I returned to reviewing my wardrobe. Found the Seton Hall shirt that has been missing for months. The day was warm with temperatures reaching ninety. At 4pm a thunderstorm warning came in. Eventually the storm arrived at 6:00. Josh had invited me over for my 79th birthday celebration. Everyone congregated around the table as we enjoyed pizza. It was a special celebration and the gifts were plenty from a portable rocker to a spiffy Red Sox zippered shirt bearing the Red Sox logo. Speaking of Red Sox, tonight's game was postponed until tomorrow with an afternoon- evening double header. A good Tuesday indeed! ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment