Tuesday, July 13, 2021

A DISMAL MONDAY IN JULY

More than two inches of rain was collected overnight in my rain gauge. The extended forecast isn't what we expect. Vacations are ruined. I found solace in watching all of the All-Star preparations. Denver is hot and sunny. George Stephanapolis is the guest host on JEOPARDY. He does a good job. I cancelled my appointment with Dr. Dey at Mass General. Will reschedule after Josh comes back from vacation. Saw Chase and the Waz boys walking towards the Elementary School and gave them a lift. I was listening to Casey Kasem at the time and the kids got a kick in listening to"Ben & Josh." I am trying to recover my All-Star ring. Either Ben or Josh has it as I recall. Not watching the Home Run Derby but am impressed with the Angel pitcher and home run slugger who leads the majors in home runs (23.) ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment