Friday, July 9, 2021

A MORE RAIN FRIDAY

The flooding this Friday was formidable. I drove to Spencer and was amazed at the flooding on the highway.All morning it poured. I measured almost two more inches in my rain gauge. In turn I decided to revert to You Tube and review some of my interests. First I reviewed Missouri Auction School with owner and president Paul Dewees. It has been 40 years since I traveled to Kansas City with Ben and Josh. Auctioneering is a coomplex enterprise.I emerged from being a rookie to becoming a professional. I began calling coin auctions. A big break came with a real estate and contents auctio in Auburn. I enjoyed being an auctioneer and it showed by the results I got. Rare coin auctions and a massive clock auction stand out in my mind. Next I reviewed the rare coin clip. As the day progressed the rain stopped. At 5:00 I drove the Allante' to Birch Hill. I was pleased to see clear skies. Tonight the Red Sox are playing at Fenway. It's a slug fest with the Sox leading 6-3 in the third. Go Sox! ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment