Monday, July 26, 2021

MY VERY GOOD MONDAY

BLOOD GLUCOSE 109 Many good things happened this Monday.I received birthday greetings from Sister Jan with a sizable cash gift.Evie sent me a thank you note for a gift I gave her for her First Communion. Chase called me while I was shopping for good relating he passes his driver's license road test. Later in the day he drove over to my house alone. Lily was sorking at Howards where I bought a cup of black raspberry ice cream and left her a $2 tip! My disciplined day organizing my library of books paid off. Now I will devote tomorrow to my draw full of photographs.On Wednesday I'll go over my wardrobe.It seems i have too much of everything.NB Senior Center for lunch. "Smoke gets in your eyes!" S
OX LEADS tORONTO 3-2. ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment