Friday, July 2, 2021

A WEEKEND WASH IN THE BROOKFIELDS

Weight 160 lbs Who would believe a second holiday weekend would end up with rain and cold temperatures? I measured almost 2 inches of rain this morning.The sun hasn't been seen in days and will remain hidden all weekend.Despite the gloom my day was good. The post office box 11 was repaired when I got my mail. A cute thank you note was received from Savannah..."Thanks Pops for the 20 bucks!" A new black wire fence was installed across from Howard's as a safety feature to the new sidewalk. I took care of all my prescription refills. In the afternoon I visited Chase, Josh and Evie in the red barn. Josh was organizing things for a cookout scheduled for tomorrow afternoon. He cooked me a hamburger and cheese on his grill. Sox are in Oakland for a late night game...going for # 8. Go Sox! ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment