Friday, January 8, 2021

TOMMY LASORDA -93-RIP

 It was in August of 1982 my family traveled to Atlanta, GA for our auctioneers convention. On a Sunday morning we were walking in the hotel lobby when Tommy Lasorda cam upon us. I said "How would you like to make two boys happy by posing for a picture?" He obliged and some of you saw the picture Ben posted on Facebook?  Today was bright sunshine, windy and cold. After getting my clothes at Tony's in Spencer I drove to Sturbridge and used the $25 Shell gift card Ben gave me for Christmas. Next I drove to C & R Car Wash and got the Honda washed... a superior wash job. In late afternoon I called Chase to see if he wanted to Drive his Jeep Wrangler in the fields. Chase said "yes." The fields are bumpy and I hold on for dear life. Josh had a good camp fire going and Heidi came out and joined in the conversation. We bundled up and chatted for near an hour. This January Friday was excellent!



No comments:

Post a Comment