Tuesday, January 5, 2021

A GOOD MONDAY IN JANUARY

BLOOD GLUCOSE 111 The new year started off with several inches of snow.By the end of the day 99% of it was gone. My morning was spent roasting more South Georgia pecans. It seems I have more than I realized. My mail saw the receipt of a $75 towing check. This is good as it gives me some spending money. The highlight of the day came in riding around the fields of Birch Hill with Chase in his Jeep Wrangler. I hold on tight as Chase learns to shift. It will take some time to finesse shifting through the gears. He also drove up and down the massive driveway learning how to maneuver the clutch, gas pedal and brake.Eventually Chase and dad will go over to the North Brookfield High School parking lot.This is good.I enjoy riding shotgun and coaching my grandson. Later I visited with Josh & Chase ans had some Shepards Pie and an O'Doul's.My Monday was very good!

No comments:

Post a Comment